Over the Rainbow

OVER THE RAINBOW This blog was created so our family and friends could follow us on our "journey over the rainbow" to find the "pot of gold" at the end . . . our daughter!! (feel free to post a comment)

<"TAIWAN TIME">

Sunday, May 13, 2007

ANOTHER FIRST


It used to be the one holiday that I really didn't look forward to. Not because of my Mom, whom I love dearly and wanted to celebrate, but it would bring up all those sad feelings, like rubbing salt in a wound, that I was not a Mom. My first Mother's Day was just FANTASTIC!!! My husband cooked a lovely meal for our Mom's and me, and did all the clean-up, and we just relaxed by the pool as a family.

This Mother's Day was nothing but smiles! As they say; a picture is worth a thousand words!!
Speaking of words, I look forward to the day she calls me Mommy :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5/19/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger Ann said...

congrats on your first Mother's day. From the looks of the picture it was a grand success.

 
At 6/24/2007 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your princess is precious!! She looks so happy and CUTE!!!

Jackie
Yahoo Adoption Group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Website Counters